Serves 4 people
- Peeled medium celeriac
- 4 peeled potatoes
- 3 cloves of sliced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes or a chopped fresh chilli
- chopped fresh rosemary (a few sprigs)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 300ml double cream
- 300ml milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice the potato and celeriac into slices as thick as a 10 pence and place in a bowl.
- To the bowl add in the garlic, chilli and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the milk and cream together in a jug and set aside.
- Layer in the celeriac and potato mix into an oven proof dish, followed by the milk and cream and carry on until the dish is filled.
- Cook for 45 mins until golden and serve!