Here is my easy peasy lemon squeezy pancake recipe:
- 110g/4oz plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 200ml/7fl oz milk mixed with 75ml/3fl oz water
- 50g/2oz butter
- Wisk all of the ingredients in a large bowl until light an fluffy.
- Heat up a frying pan with a small amount of sun flour oil. Add one ladle of pancake batter (I like my pancakes really thin but you can change the batter amount depending on what you would like) and swirl it around so the bottom of the pan is covered.
- Leave the pancake to cook untill the pancake comes loose, you can use a spatula to check its turned a golden brown then flip over! It wont take as long to cook on the other side.
- Serve with lemon and sugar - or the topping of your choice!