- Poached chicken - 2 legs and 2 breasts (see my recipe for poaching) or any left over cooked chicken you have cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney (to taste)
- 3 teaspoons mild curry powder
- Small bunch of coriander chopped
- Crusty bread
Serves 4 people
- Add the chicken, mayonnaise, yoghurt, and mango chutney to a mixing bowl and mix gently. Add the curry powder a little at a time to taste, then add the coriander. Give it one final mix and make into sandwiches.
- There ready to eat! You can add in dried apricots and raisins if desired, I like my sandwiches with crisp lettice inside.