Preparation - 5 mins
Cooking - 10 mins
Serves - 2 people
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 rashers of bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 medium courgette, grated
- 1 cup of peas (you can use a mug, small glass depending on how many peas you like)
- Tortellini (any flavour you like, one pack usually serves 2)
- Add the oil to a frying pan and fry the bacon until crisp, drain off the bacon and set aside leaving the oil in the pan. Soften the onion on a medium heat for 5-10 minuets then add the garlic for 3-5 minuets (don't let the garlic go a golden brown it will have burnt and will taste bitter).
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, while it is cooking add the courgette and the peas to the onions and add in the bacon.
- When the pasta is cooked drain it then and add it to the bacon mixture, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and cover in parmesan, lovely with garlic bread.